Program 2 days 1 night Hmong Lodge Chiangmai - Doi Mon Chaem – Nong Hoy Royal Project - Wat Pa Dara Pirom
13:00 Pick up from Hotel in Chiang Mai downtown
14:00 Visit to a particularly peaceful temple, Wat Pa Dara Pirom with its forest landscape.
After a photo taking session, journey to Hmong Hilltribe Lodge
15:30 Arrive Hmong Hilltribe Lodge, check in on arrival
19:00 BBQ dinner followed by Hmong Dance presentation
07:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
09:30 Check out and journey to Nong Hoy Royal project, explore the plantations and see the terrace where crops are grown.
Head into the hills to Doi Mon Chaem, which are spectacular viewpoints.
Return to Chiang Mai downtown
11:00 Arrive Chiang Mai and transfer to hotels
Selling price: 2,700 Baht per person
- One night accommodation in standard room at Hmong Hilltribe Lodge
- One breakfast and one BBQ dinner
- Hmong dance presentation
- Transportation (Chiang Mai downtown to Hmong Hilltribe Lodge
- Visit Wat Pa Darapirom
- Visit Nong Hoy Royal Project
- Visit Doi Mon Chaem
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable
- Deviations of the tour programs or time given may sometimes necessary depending on traffic condition or uncontrollable circumstances. The journey back to Chiang Mai may be later than 11 am. Please make sure you leave ample of time when planning other trips / flights / trains after the tour