Chiang Mai and the serenity of the Suthep-Pui mountain range
Mae Khi District of Chiang Mai is one of the relaxing natural beauty of Thailand. The Mountain range is so beautiful and atmosphere is pleasing to be here forever.
Fire Camping and Cottage Holiday
Enjoy the fire camps and Hmong cottage stay in Thailand. The Hmong HillTribe is located in blissful atmosphere for relaxing your perfect holidays in Thailand.
Chiang Mai Attractions: -
- Doi Suthep - 1,676 metres high mountain and best chiang mai view point.
- Wat Chedi Luang - 103 Road King Prajadhipok Phra Singh, Muang District, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand
- Wiang Kum Kam - The Underground Ancient City. King Mangrai changed the capital of the Lanna Kingdom from Chiang Rai to the old city "Wiang Kum Kam".
- Karen Long Neck Tribe & Chiang Dao Cave - Karen Long Neck Tribe locations between Chiang Mai and the Golden Triangle. The Chiang Dao Cave is extends for 12km into Doi Chiang Dao Mountain
- Tha Phae Gate - This is Sunday Walking Street Market and it is 1km down the full length of Ratchadamnoen Road. Time - 4pm till midnight
- Doi Inthanon National Park - 119, Ban Luang, Chiang Mai, Amphur Chom Thong 50160, Thailand
- Bo Sang Umbrella Village - Popular for Handicraft items and also known as Bo Sang Handicraft Village. It is 9km in east of Chiang Mai at Sankampaeng Road.
- Mae Sa Elephant Camp - Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Night Market - located on the Chang Khlan Road in middle of Chiang Mai District. Popular for handicrafts and portrait Paitings.
- Doi Pui Tribal Village and National Park - Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Airport Plaza Cinema - Perfect Picture, Movie Shows all time.
- Ratchaphruek Flower Gardens - also called as The Royal Flora Ratchaphruek