Local Attractions in Chiang Mai
The Natural Beauty of Chiang Mai, and Mountain Valley
The Nature is all around you. If you think your relax vacation to thailand. Go ching mai, the serene of nature will please you like never before. Other then Nature is to visit Temples, Zoo, National Parks, Flower Festivals and Museums. The art is flowing all over in Chiang Mai. Visiting the ancient temples, will let you discover the architecture of Thailand people. Wat Chedi Luang, Wat Phra Singh, Wat Chiang Man, Wat Umong, Wat Phra That Doi Suthep are popular temples in Thailand. Doi Suthep - Pui is National Park in Doi Suthep and must go attractions of Chiang Mai. Other then this is Chiang Mai Night Safari, Elephant Nature Park, Chiang Mai Zoo and more. Enjoy the Weather of Chiang Mai and the heart welcoming people at Hmong Hilltribe Lodge.
Chiang Mai Attractions:
- Mon Cham or Mon Jam -
- The Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden -
- Doi Suthep - 1,676 metres high mountain and best chiang mai view point.
- Wat Chedi Luang - 103 Road King Prajadhipok Phra Singh, Muang District, Chiang Mai, 50200, Thailand
- Wiang Kum Kam - The Underground Ancient City. King Mangrai changed the capital of the Lanna Kingdom from Chiang Rai to the old city "Wiang Kum Kam".
- Karen Long Neck Tribe & Chiang Dao Cave - Karen Long Neck Tribe locations between Chiang Mai and the Golden Triangle. The Chiang Dao Cave is extends for 12km into Doi Chiang Dao Mountain
- Tha Phae Gate - This is Sunday Walking Street Market and it is 1km down the full length of Ratchadamnoen Road. Time - 4pm till midnight
- Doi Inthanon National Park - 119, Ban Luang, Chiang Mai, Amphur Chom Thong 50160, Thailand
- Bo Sang Umbrella Village - Popular for Handicraft items and also known as Bo Sang Handicraft Village. It is 9km in east of Chiang Mai at Sankampaeng Road.
- Mae Sa Elephant Camp - Mae Rim District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai Night Market - located on the Chang Khlan Road in middle of Chiang Mai District. Popular for handicrafts and portrait Paitings.
- Doi Pui Tribal Village and National Park - Doi Pui Mong Hill Tribe Village Su Thep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai 50200, Thailand
- Airport Plaza Cinema - Perfect Picture, Movie Shows all time.
- Ratchaphruek Flower Gardens - also called as The Royal Flora Ratchaphruek
Top Touristic Places in and around Chiang Mai –
• Wat Chedi Luang
• Art in Paradise, Chiang Mai 3D Art Museum
• Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
• Museum of World Insects and Natural Wonders
• Doi Inthanon
• Wat Phra Singh
• Wat Phra That Doi Kham (Temple of the Golden Mountain)
• Royal Park Rajapruek
• Mae Sa Waterfall
• Huay Tung Tao Lake
• Doi Suthep-Pui National Park
• Lanna Folklife Museum
We invite you to visit our lodge and the tribal communities nearby, where you can learn the intricate techniques of traditional Hmong embroidery, weaving and batik. Trekking tours to villages farther afield are led by our experienced guides, through exquisite jungle scenery rich with endemic plant and animal life, while closer to home, our expansive pool area offer fabulous ways to unwind. Our Hmong neighbours from the village of Mae Khi also come to our lodge every evening to perform for our guests, communicating key aspects of Hmong culture through song, dance and rituals.