HA101- 2 Days 1 Night
HMONG SOFT ADVENTURE TOUR I (TOUR CODE HA 101)
(2 Days/ 1 night)
This tour programme is a must-see for nature lovers, and visitors keen to know more about the lifestyle of the local people and hilltribes. It also encompasses some beautiful off-road perspectives of the countryside and mountain areas.
The highlights include watching the elephants life and feed them; observing the Royal Project where hill people are taught to cultivate vegetables and flowers, and visiting Chiang Mai’s most famous handicraft village of Ban Tawai in Hang Dong.
Pickup from hotels, airport, railway station or bus terminal and depart Chiang Mai in an off-road vehicle. Visit the hilltribe museum (closed on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) to learn about the hill people in Thailand and the fascinating origins of the seven ethnic groups. They consist of the Hmong, the Yao, the Lisu, the Akha, the black and red Musers and the Karen. Proceed to visit the orchid farm to see the flower of elegance. Continue to The Chang Village (formerly is Maesa Elephant Camp) in Mae Rim to watch the elephants life in the jungle and feed them. (No elephants demonstration and no riding)
Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant and proceed to Hmong Village of Ban Nong Hoi Kao. Observe how the hill people are taught to cultivate vegetables and flowers, instead of growing opium poppies as they did previously. This commendable project also buys produce from the hilltribes for sale in their shops. Spend an interesting time admiring the work done here before continuing to Hmong Village of Ban Nong Hoi Mai and Hmong Village of Ban Mae Khi. Check in at Hmong Hilltribe Lodge for overnight. During dinner in the cool mountain air, enjoy barbecued meats, different Thai dishes, salad, pasta, fruits and desserts. To follow, a number of Hmong cultural presentations provide an entertaining and interesting finale to the evening.
After breakfast, explore the area around Hmong Hilltribe Lodge by leisurely trek through the rainforest and vegetable farms to the Hmong Village of Ban Mae Khi. Afterwards, check out from the lodge and drive to Hang Dong en route to Samoeng. On the way, stop at Suan Kularb (Rose Garden) of Royal Project for lunch. Continue to Ban Tawai, Chiang Mai’s most famous handicraft Centre. Observe the local handicraftsmen and women at work. Return to Chiang Mai and transfer back to your hotel.
- Transfers and tours by an off – road vehicle or similar
- English-speaking guide
- Baggage handling
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified in the program (full board)
- Accommodation in non-air-conditioned room with hot/cold shower at the Hmong Hilltribe Lodge
- Service charges and VAT.
- Other meals than mentioned in the program
- Optional tours
- Expenditures of a personal nature.
- A minimum of 2 persons is required to operate
- Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and availability of rooms.
- Should there be any rejection of meals or sightseeing tours from the clients; it cannot be claimed as a reason to be deducted from package tour price from our company, no matter partially or as a whole.
SELLING PRICE: (JOINT PACKAGE TOUR) (MINIMUM 2 PERSON)
- Hmong House Rooms THB 9,100.- per person sharing twin
- Hmong Superior Rooms THB 9,800.- per person sharing twin
- Hmong Deluxe Rooms THB 11,000.- per person sharing twin
- Single surcharge THB 1,000.- per person
Validity: Now – October 31, 2022